Saturday 12 September 2015

Wrap-up Post

Despite of the Anatomy practical exam early in the morning tomorrow, I gave up studying and went through all photos I have taken and chosen some to sum up pretty much of my daily life here in Brisbane. I could say all me and boyfriend does everyday is either going to the university, or city, or the nearest shopping mall to our place-Indooroopilly Mall. I'm just gonna fill this post up with random pictures and warning first, mostly selfie! haha I will try to update daily from now on, pushing myself to take random pictures wherever I go or some interesting things that I want to share!

 Sushi shop in the city with reasonable(cheap?) price. 

 and some love to the people reading this! xD 

 Bought this minty-turquoise Converse from Platypus when I saw it the first time. too pretty not to buy but the brightness in this picture kind of ruin it. 

 Due to the bf's influence of love to sneakers, I've bought at least 10 pairs of new shoes (6-7sneakers) after being here for one month and two weeks..! heol..

My love and I <3

Throwback to my birthday weekend spent in Gold Coast with Eric's family that came to visit. Had a great time spending my birthday this year in Movie World and shopping in Harbour Town!







Our everyday path right beside the train station

I've been really bored especially night time here because by 6pm, the sky is dark, the street is totally quiet as if its 11pm in Malaysia already. As I try to get used to this boring lifestyle, I'm always trying to think of stuff to do in the evening. All this time, I've depend on the life saviour - KOREAN DRAMAS & VARIETY SHOWS. Yes, I almost finished all the recent dramas and latest episodes of variety shows. Still bored to death sometimes. But then! Finally! In most of the bookshops here, I saw these little colouring books that come in different drawings and styles and of course I bought it to safe myself from all the boredom. I was so amazed with these cute colouring books until I found out that they started selling these books back in Malaysia too.. not cool anymore.. lol

I really really love this colouring book as you can see, besides the drawings to colour based on our own creativity, there is also different life quotes in each page. In my life, I depend on life quotes a lot. like really, a lot. Whenever I'm feeling down, i'll search up for quotes that relate to the matter on Google. Then sometimes scribing them in notebooks and stuff. Really really fun little small thing to cure my boredom now. blablabla

That's pretty much sums up or actually did not really sums up my uni life.. Well, I will update more often and more precisely next time! 

Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment