Tuesday 18 August 2015

Thankful.

Back here after more than one year.. I know I promised to update from my last post but just realised I have been dragging it for a year, ha! Everything has been a huge rush for me, from college to university. I only managed to get a month of break before stepping into a new life again. However, I feel really thankful for everything as it has been going really well all these time. I've had all the family supports I needed and of course not to mention the love and care I could never asked for from my love one, and people around me. Without any of them, I wouldn't be who I am today, and where I am right now.

Brisbane has been really good to me and I'm of course very lucky to be able to step into a new milestone with my love one. Imagine if I were to leave my family to another country, doing everything by my own up till now, I don't think I'll be able to handle everything so easily. Thank you my love ones for all the chances and love I've been receiving all this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment